Wednesday, October 17, 2012

So Far, Mostly Good

[ORIGINALLY POSTED ON MY OTHER PERSONAL BLOG ON May 1, 2012]

I am on all these pregnancy forums such as TheBump.com, Babycenter.com and there's lots of informative and interesting reading there. It seems so far I'm lucky in that I don't have a lot of the problems that other December expectant moms are having (Dec. 2012 meaning we're all about 5-9 weeks pregnant right now). I don't have trouble eating (though I do feel myself getting pickier and pickier about what TO eat), I'm not as fatigued as a lot of them sound (though yes, I am definitely tired a lot, but then I was tired before what with my crazy schedule), I don't have chills (though I certainly am cold[er] all the time), no throwing up, no discharges, no weird back pains, my prenatal vitamins aren't making me sick, and there's more I feel lucky to not be experiencing.

Last nite I got home from Atascocita ~8:30p, I finished off the meatloaf w/a salad and yummy garlic bread, lay down on the couch fully intending to just chill for a 1/2 hour or so before getting up to do laundry, practice, etc., but no, my body had other plans. I passed out on the couch and finally woke up around 2am to go upstairs to bed. Today I had some delicious Honey Nut Cheerios for b-fast but at lunch the only thing I could tolerate the thought of was a cheeseburger/fries. Not my fave salad, not pasta, nothing sounded good but burger/fries so I got it and it was awesome. The baby also made me buy him/her a brownie parfait LOL but I still haven't eaten that b/c I'm so full still.

Took a pic of my bare tummy in profile today. Reggie needs to help me with this monthly tummy foto project, which he's agreed to do. Gig tonite and I'm already tired thinking of it. I hate the smoky bars and am trying to sit as far away from smokers as possible. Thank God in heaven I get to work from home this Friday and have Thursday nite off. I've asked Reggie to go for a bike ride or walk/run w/me. I gotta keep up the exercise, it'll help me be strong in labor.

No comments:

Post a Comment