Friday, October 19, 2012

28 Weeks! The Third Trimester Begins!!!

[ORIGINALLY POSTED ON MY OTHER PERSONAL BLOG ON Sept. 27, 2012]

And I am still congested and have heartburn/gas and the baby is moving around wildly and kicking/punching and my hips ache from sleeping on my sides and I feel slightly more tired these days. But I love to look at my tummy move and see the baby's body parts (which ones? not sure!) move and it makes me smile and laff.

Taking Tums, Zantac 150, and Claritin-D as necessary; must take one or more of each daily now, it seems.  Bought a maternity top, cropped jeans, and dress at Goodwill this past weekend: $25! My tits are huge, last measured were approaching 40D territory! Taking short walks at work when I feel up to it and walks on the treadmill at home when I remember to. Green smoothies ROCK!!! (Banana, ice, soy milk, organic spinach, cinnamon!)

Seeing Dr. E next week and that visit will mark the new schedule of seeing him every 2 weeks instead of every month now. His group has finally moved their offices to the new Women's Pavilion where I will be delivering. It's a slightly farther walk for me should I choose to walk over there from my office, but Reg enjoys going to the visits with me so we've been driving and parking anyway. We'll see.

Reg brought me flowers and cupcakes to work yesterday and then took me to Jimmy Wok for Chinese. It all hit the spot! His mom also gave me a check which was very nice and needed. I hit 150 lbs. (meaning a 25-lb. weight gain so far) a few weeks ago but then lost a few and was down to 147; now I'm back to hovering near 149. I don't want to gain much more weight and in the 3rd trimester the baby is the one that really starts putting on the weight!

In other news, Chop and the PRB are parting ways. This weekend will be his last gigs w/us. But I'm glad we'll all still be friends and we all wish each other the best.

Week 28




No comments:

Post a Comment