Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Progress

[ORIGINALLY POSTED ON MY OTHER PERSONAL BLOG ON May 3, 2012]

Things is progressing. Today I had NO idea what to have for lunch. NOTHING sounded appetizing. I'm craving veggies actually which is a very very good thing. I walked around Hermann Hospital cafeteria for awhile looking, wondering, pondering. Finally, although I had mushroom pizza on Tues. night I did the salad bar and got a veggie personal pizza. That was the only thing I could think of to stomach. I do feel myself becoming a pickier and pickier eater.

I'm exhausted, more so than I already was. I don't care about my posture anymore sitting at work, I'll slump in the chair and let my tummy stick out. I'm already bloated! Last nite I took a nap before the gig but at the gig I still brought in my wooby (blankie) and lay down on the wooden bench seats before playing. We played over 2 hrs straight and I thought I was a trouper for doing that and not having to go pee. I sat down for a couple songs near the end though.

I want to go home and sleep but I asked Reggie if we could go for a walk tonite. I still want to exercise and stay strong. I can't think of anything good for dinner although we do have our Banh Mi from last night and that sounds ok although I want a side of veggies or fruit with it. Thank Gott in Himmel I'm working from home tomorrow!!! Oops, pause while I go to the bathroom... again! :)

Ok I'm back! So I believe I've now told all my closest friends. The only people that remain are Aunt P and Uncle J and tomorrow at my bday dinner at Natachee's is when Reggie and I will tell them. Reggie's worried Uncle J will wring his neck, LOL. I also got my 1st offer for a baby shower, from J Fu which I thought was so sweet and of course I accepted! Also today my Dr. called me to schedule the genetic testing, which will be in June. I am not worried though, I just don't feel the need to worry. Reggie and I are still arguing over names too which is fun and funny.

Week 8

No comments:

Post a Comment