Friday, October 19, 2012

29 Weeks! Kick Poke Punch!

[ORIGINALLY POSTED ON MY OTHER PERSONAL BLOG ON Oct. 3, 2012]


Little baby is quite the wiggler and mover and poker and kicker and puncher and WTH was that round bulge on the right side of my tummy the other morning--his head or his cute little butt??? :) I started doing "Kick Counts" last nite and have a chart I fill out. Ohhh but lately he is really kicking/poking my innards. He kicked my "meow meow" a few times and my bladder and man, that really kinda hurts! When he does that I say, "Baby! Don't play with that!"

Dr. visit tomorrow. I am having serious heartburn and am taking my Zantac, Tums, and this week had to break down and also get some Mylanta and Gas-X. I want to explore some natural remedies I've heard about though. The congestion is still coming and going and I'm glad I don't have to take Claritin-D EVERY day. I bought some more clothes last night b/c I am running out of clothes to wear to work, mostly and the weather is cooling a bit. I bought 6 items but 2 are non-maternity so I'll be able to use them after the pregnancy too. Plus the clothes will work for work, play, and gigging. Only spent $57 at Ross. Yay me!

Last nite I couldn't bear wearing the sports bra to bed; it was cutting me too tight at the top of my ribs so I just took it off and wore an undershirt so I'd have "some" kinda support. The last couple of nights have been rough. I am up and down peeing all the time and last night at 3am I was forced to pop a Zantac. Charley horses in my calves or feet have me leaping out of bed every couple of nights, too. A truly comfy sleeping position eludes me these days; my middle just feels soooo heavy. The baby gains most of his weight this trimester and he's just getting bigger and bigger... yay baby but man, I'm feeling it!!! I now have to "roll" out of bed, ha ha.

Reg and I went for a walk on Mon. night and we'll do the same tonite. I do need to do some stretching exercises and some prenatal yoga which is On Demand on my cable... I just feel so lazy these days. No excuse though. I've also been forgetting my Kegels though I have remembered them lately. I'm still holding at 149 and hope I don't gain much more weight.

Hella busy weekend ahead: Fri. gig. 4D ultrasound video appt. on Sat., then the B.I.R.T.H. Fair, then a gig. Sunday I work Greek Fest and I'll have to be in civilian clothes, oh well!

Week 29

No comments:

Post a Comment