Wednesday, October 17, 2012

And the Cupcake Party Revealed It's A...

[ORIGINALLY POSTED ON MY OTHER PERSONAL BLOG ON July 6, 2012]

Boy!!! I'm having a boy! I'm growing a little penis inside me! (To steal a line from "Sex and the City" yuk yuk!) The cupcake reveal party was a lot of fun. Reg & I bit into the cupcakes first and saw the blue filling. I cried a little, I think just from finally getting to imagine all those ultrasound pictures as a little boy face now! So now we can quit talking to the baby using the girl name we'd chosen and now we will start talking to him using his boy name! Which we are still keeping a secret, our final secret, just for us.

Today I told my boss at Job #2. I also guess I should start thinking about registering somewheres. Still waiting on getting all the test results from the OB/GYN. Once I get them I will switch to the midwife group. I need them to sign off on my taking our "babymoon", a cruise in early August. I'm excited! I've always wanted to go on a cruise! This is Reg's 1st cruise too. I can't wait to wear my new bikinis which will show off my baby bump. For right now there is no real bump yet, just a blobby-looking blob, LOL. I still look overweight, not pregnant yet!



No comments:

Post a Comment