Wednesday, October 17, 2012

11 Weeks!

[ORIGINALLY POSTED ON MY OTHER PERSONAL BLOG ON May 31, 2012]

Doing great. Lately I've been OFF veggies though and want more fruit. So weird b/c I was so into veggies and fruit at the beginning but lately the thought of veggies leave me clammy. I'm still eating salad though. The other day I went to Kroger and bought bananas, oranges, grapes, and pineapple and I've been carrying those around as snacks and have been a happy camper.

Still tired/sleepy a lot. Have to go to my car and lie down sometimes when I'm out and about (which is all the time). Had some strange cramping yesterday which was the 1st time I've felt that since I was about 5 weeks pregnant and at the time thought it meant my period was about to start but later learned that was the uterus growing. The cramping seems to have completely subsided today though. I was really really gassy yesterday too.

It was BLISS, pure bliss, on Tuesday nite when I did not have to rush off to Spring, exhausted (even with Reggie driving) to play in that damn smoky bar. Paul got some other bassist and I went straight home from Job #2, rested on the couch, watched "Cupcake Wars", ate leftover spaghetti, talked to the cat, did my nails, did a face mask, lay in bed and watched "Bad Teacher", and got to sleep shortly after 11. It was BLISS, I tell you! Of course, a text msg did come in around 10:40 from Paul saying I was a badass bassist and he missed me. Aww! But yeah, I am so done with the Tuesday nite jam gig. No more. I hope they get a regular bassist soon though.

At the gig last nite I was rested although I couldn't wear the shorts I wanted to wear. Broke down and bought 3 pairs of pants (capri length) with elastic waistbands on Monday. I need them for work. I've had to unbutton my pants a couple times while sitting, so it was time. Also, at the beach on Sunday I bent over and broke my bathing suit strap so I guess it's time for a bigger bathing suit too. My middle is definitely thick and I think my boobs are bigger (hence the broken bathing suit). The gig went well and lots of friends came out, even my pater familias came out! I dedicated "Daddy's Little Pumpkin" to him. The 2nd set though I had to sit. I was feeling pretty tired, hell, it WAS after midnite. Our friend Rich brought me tres leches cake which was so sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment