Wednesday, October 17, 2012

14 Weeks! And...pop?

[ORIGINALLY POSTED ON MY OTHER PERSONAL BLOG ON June 20, 2012]


So Monday night I just HAD to go buy maternity shorts and new bigger bras. I bought 38C bras and man, they fit. Jeez. I've never had big tits, the other women in my family got 'em and I was left with 34B's. Mind you, I liked them, I liked being able to wear cute tight tops and loved how they never got in the way of jogging, shooting, etc. and I loved going braless at every opportunity. No more! I even had to buy a new (large) sports bra to wear while sleeping. These things need all the support I can give 'em. Reg likes them a lot!

I'm right at 14 weeks and I look like I've indeed "popped" out down there. Wearing my elastic pants today to work and the Bella Band all other days. I'm still hoping my energy is coming back. I've been doing pretty good at getting 8 hrs sleep the past few nights. My OB/GYN arranged for the next round of genetic testing (even though we still haven't gotten the results of the 1st, the nuchal fold) and that will be next week. This'll be another ultrasound with the Materni21 test. But after this I hope to be done with all the testing on the baby. These tests should tell me all I need to know.

For the next round of maternity wear I want to go explore the resale shops. These maternity clothes are expensive and I'm only going to wear them a few months. I just don't want too much of my $ going to clothes. It's bad enough I'm going to have to shell out $ for brand new bras and undies (yeah my hips seem to have spread a bit). I'm not above accepting hand me downs either from anyone, once I make the big announcement on Facebook, hopefully soon.

Been eating not as healthy lately, then again, we were literally on the road all weekend, going to gig in Louisiana. It's hard to eat healthy on the road when you're in the car, going, going, going. No matter what though I'm at least trying to get fruit in me as much as possible. I had a veggie sannich from Schlotzky's last night, but I still suddenly don't like onions anymore and had to pick them off. Weird.

Week 14

No comments:

Post a Comment