Friday, October 19, 2012

26 Weeks!

[ORIGINALLY POSTED ON MY OTHER PERSONAL BLOG ON Sept. 12, 2012]

So the latest is that I CAN'T BREATHE. Ugh. But Dr. E said Claritin-D is ok. I took some on Friday, which made me a little jittery, then later I felt a little buzzed, then later I felt mellow. This was on the drive to Baton Rouge. That night at the gig the baby kicked ALL NIGHT. Then he kicked while I was trying to sleep. Then he kicked all morning and into the afternoon. Even Paul and Max felt it! I never saw him like that before!!! I took some again on Sunday, desperate to breathe, skipped Monday, took some yesterday and today. I hate to take it, even if it IS a Class B drug, but I need to breathe!!!

In other big news, I met my doula last night! I'm so happy to have her on board. Reg and I met with her and she lent us 3 DVD's to watch and gave me some good exercise advice and some good eating advice--she says to UP the protein. Her "Green Smoothies" idea totally intrigued me and I will try it for sure.

Tomorrow we see the Perinatologist, Dr. H. It will be fun to see the baby again on ultrasound. He sure enjoys kicking his mama and I am always happy to feel it.

I put my first tummy foto on Facebook yesterday and over 70 people have liked it, see below.


Week 26


No comments:

Post a Comment