Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Things I Say to The Baby When Nursing

There's the baby, there's the BABY! There's the baby, and there's the baby.
There's the baby, and there's the BABY! There's the baby, and there's the baby. - When he latches on. I mostly said this when he was a brand new newborn.

Laurenzo Lavon, LauRENZO Lavon! Laurenzo Lavon, Laurenzo Lavon.
Laurenzo Lavon, LauRENZO Lavon! Laurenzo Lavon, Laurenzo Lavon.

Mommy want the baby and baby want the Mommy.  Mommy want the baby and baby want the Mommy.
Mommy want the baby, baby want the MOMMY! Mommy want the baby and baby want the Mommy.

The baby said SMACK, yes the BABY said SMACK! The baby said SMACK, and the baby said SMACK.
The baby said SMACK, yes the BABY said SMACK! The baby said SMACK, and the baby said SMACK. - Sometimes he'd unlatch with a big "SMACK!!!" and it was hilarious.

The baby wants his milk. (in a baby voice)

Mommy wanna see the baby drunk on milk, MOMMY wanna see the baby drunk on milk!
Mommy wanna see the baby drunk on milk, Mommy wanna see the baby drunk on milk! - But he outgrew the milk drunk look somewhere between 2 and 3 months old. Sad, I miss it!!! :)

 Also when he was a newborn I'd sing "Lovin In My Baby's Eyes To Him." Although sometimes I couldn't get through it b/c I'd start crying!

No comments:

Post a Comment